Virtual Data Center (VDC)
VDC, Virtual Data Center service from SAFEDATA offers a pool of virtual resources. Customer can use it to create own IT infrastructure for any complexity level, creating virtual structure, which functions are completely similar to physical equipment solutions. VDC service is based on Infrastructure as a Service model (IaaS) and is offered as a part of SFCLOUD comprehensive cloud services package.
VDC service infrastructure is based on own SAFEDATA data centers network as well as on software and hardware solutions from world leading vendors (HP, NetApp, Cisco, VMware).
This service provides SFCLOUD computational resources customers can use for further creation of virtual infrastructure solutions. Using this industrial scale virtual infrastructure, customer can not only manage resources but also flexibly distribute available cloud resources between infrastructure elements depending on each element actual load. Using VDC cloud service, customer also can change available resource capacities (increase/decrease) and use different billing models.
All the operations on service management, parameters change, performance monitoring and financial reporting are implemented through web interface and Personal Cabinet feature. Customer access to it provided after the agreement is signed and personal account is assigned.
SAFEDATA Virtual Data Center (VDC) advantages
- VDC fault-tolerant infrastructure
- Equipment is placed in own TIER III (TIA-942) Data Center
- Cloud services technical support 24х7х365
Savings and scalability
- No CAPEX
- Service static and dynamic billing options
- Service capacity and billing rules change during all the lifecycle
- Flexible pricing policy
- All the expenditures are already included in service cost
- Cost is changed only if Service capacity changes
- Service is managed through secure web interface
- Infrastructure elements control through unified vCloud Director console
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)