SAFEDATA can offer customers internet traffic exchange based on MSK-IX subsidiary company solutions.
Connection to MSK-IX network is made as a part of Internet Exchange service package, addressed to Internet Network Providers to solve wide range of providers’ tasks:
- Public peering to enhance information resources accessibility, to minimize costs of traffic hops, and to provide network routes redundancy.
- Virtual channels and VPN (802.1 VLAN) support between technical sites MSK-IX to be used by one or several members.
- Last mile support for fast client connection or access to service providers.
- Content distribution according open and closed model, including multicast technology.
- New technologies, standards and services elaboration participation (IPv6, RIPE NCC RIS, ENUM).
Internetworking (peering) between MSK-IX members is organized according direct two-side agreements. When a contract is set up, networks can interact on BGP protocol. Computer network interaction center JSC MSK-IX has no influence on members peering policies.
Moscow Internet Exchange service includes:
- Data transfer communication service according to Computer network interaction center JSC MSK-IX license;
- Hookup and traffic forward service (according to provider request);
- Route Server service access (according to provider request);
- DNS Server service access;
- Caching DNS Server service access;
- NTP Server service access;
- Technical support and consulting.
Please contact our commercial service for Internet Exchange details by phone +7 (495) 645-6889 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.